Anxiety is wanting to ask your partner a million questions as to why they’re with you, why they say they care about you, and so on.
Depression is not thinking you’re worth enough to even ask those questions, let alone be with them.
and having both of them is the definition of hell
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time